Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jake Shimabukuro LIVE Ukulele Concert: While My Guitar Gently Weeps

This concert series is a part of my filmmaking portfolio. Visit my channel for more or youtube.com/kill9tv to see my latest work in the realm of comedy web series. Cheers, Michelle "Kenobi" Osorio, Director. ** More than 700000 views! Thanks, guys! Jake performs his famous cover of George Harrison's classic, with a new extended intro. Directed and edited by: Michelle Osorio (that's me!) Venue: Belly Up Tavern Camera Operators: Jim Vinson & Michelle Osorio Alot of people ask me questions about camera work, filmmaking, technique, etc. I now have a video blog that is mostly about filmmaking. Be sure to subscribe! www.youtube.com And don't miss the geek comedy web series I co-created, ./shutdown: www.youtube.com
Read More... [Source: YouTube Videos Category Search]

No comments:

Post a Comment