Friday, June 18, 2010

Rush - Don Kirschner's Rock Concert '74 all 3 songs

I was searching for years for this and finally got my mitts on it. The audio was bad due to the old tape,plus recorded of TV.And it was transferred to computer using a TV tuner and the encoded to mpeg format. I used Ulead Vid Studio to extract just the audio to fix the problem. It had a terrible high pitch hiss, so I used Goldwave to remove the hiss. In removing the hiss it lost some frequency, then I went to the equalizer and added some bass and some mid-range to the panoramic stereo equalizer and it has stereo quality now better than the original sample which was mono. This is my first vid, so I hope it works out: Cause your all gonna love it. Enjoy, Ryan
Read More... [Source: YouTube Videos tagged with rock concert video]

No comments:

Post a Comment