Friday, June 18, 2010

[HD] Radiohead - Rock Am Ring 2001 [Full Concert]

This is one I've been trying to get online for about a month now, YouTube was being funny about giving HD. I think the intro that it did have (some Limp Bizkit backed intro of a sped up entry to the stage after having beer and chips) was failing a bitrate test and when I removed it and reuploaded, it worked first time :D! Enjoy!! Track Listing ------------- The National Anthem Morning Bell Lucky Talk Show Host In Limbo My Iron Lung Packt Like Sardines In A Crushd Tin Box Exit Music (For A Film) No Surprises Dollars & Cents Street Spirit (Fade Out) You and Whose Army? Karma Police I Might Be Wrong Pyramid Song Paranoid Android Idioteque Everything In Its Right Place --Encore-- Airbag Just The Bends How To Disappear Completely Rapidshare links to this DVD --------------------------------------- mortigitempo.com
Read More... [Source: YouTube Videos tagged with rock concert video]

No comments:

Post a Comment